Week of Prayer for Christian Unity (2)



Tuesday
"If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayer that is made in this place. For now I have chosen and consecrated this house so that my name may be there for ever; my eyes and my heart will be there for all time." ~2 Chronicles 7:14-16

Pray: Pray for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit to bring sincere repentance in our hearts for denominational/church competition and freedom from apathy, pride, and selfish agendas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seventh Symbol of the Jesse Tree: 12 Tribes of Israel

Twelfth Symbol of the Jesse tree: Ruth's wheat

Eleventh Jesse Tree Symbol: Gideon's Clay Pitcher